As a leading provider of services and solutions in the enterprise ICT arena, we understand that as a business we have a responsibility to minimize our impact on the environment in which we operate. This commitment is demonstrated through application of our principles.
Our CSR policy covers:
- Partners and suppliers
- Business processes
We strive to be a good corporate citizen, recognising our responsibility to work in partnership with the communities in which we operate. We encourage our employees to be actively involved in their local communities. Such activity has included:
- Donation of laptops to a local secondary school for use in the special needs development group
- Donation of PCs for the creation of an Internet Café at the YMCA
- Donation of a Smartboard for a local Warrington school
- Employees encouraged to nominate charities for recycling materials, for example printer toners
- Encouragement of employees to take part in supporting the communities
- Dress down days in aid of staff-nominated charities
We are committed to a programme of management, continuous improvement and reporting of our direct and indirect impacts, which mark our contribution to improving the world in which we live.
We recognise that our business activities have direct and indirect impacts on the societies in which we operate. We endeavour to manage these in a responsible manner, believing that sound and demonstrable performance in relation to corporate social responsibility policies and practices is a fundamental part of business success.
Examples of our activity in this area are:
- Employees encouraged to use public transport
- Use of Webcasts to deliver All Employee meetings to avoid excess travel – allows us to reach all employees without 70% travelling to the office multiple times per annum
- Process to turn off all lights and PC monitors at night
- Restaurant use of recycled cups and local produce where possible
- Corporate functions at venues that support sustainable environments
- Installation of centrally controlled A/C Units to reduce consumption >20% energy saved
- Trial of dual fuel vehicles for fleet vehicles to further reduce fleet impact
- Recycle old mobile phones and IT equipment
- Shuttlebus into town centre – 10 return trips per day which on average prevents 30 return trips by car
- Double sided printing set as default on all PCs and printers
- New marketing material produced on material sourced from sustainable sources
- Support of remote and flexible working – enabled reduction in office space
We seek to provide our clients with a service hallmarked by integrity, quality and care.
We respect the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and seek to be guided by its provisions in the conduct of our business.
We are committed to providing a working environment which is both safe and fit for the intended purpose and ensures that health and safety issues are a priority for all business operations.
We are guided by our aim to be the employer of choice in all locations in which we operate.
Partners and suppliers
We regard suppliers as our partners and work with them to help us achieve our Corporate Social Responsibility aspirations in the delivery of our solutions and services.
We are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards.
We are committed to continuous improvement in our Corporate Social Responsibility programme and encourage our business partners to strive for similar performance.
Our performance will be periodically reviewed and reported on to help us meet our policy goals.
For more information or simply for advice - contact email@example.com.