Bring Your Own Device
For a limited time only we are offering a BYOD workshop* with our advisors. Sign up now! From the UK call +44 1403 244777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. From Ireland call +353 1429 3000 or email email@example.com.
Our aim is to work with clients as a trusted partner, so that we can fully understand their business objectives and needs. In the area of BYOD some of the relevant business objectives are:
Solutions & services enabling BYOD
The very first thing every organisation should do is to consider all aspects of BYOD as it applies to them and then define and publish their policy.
- Communication strategy development
- Network audit
- Traffic analysis
- BYOD readiness assessment
- BYOD policy development
- ROI impact and analysis
The right solutions
Once we have an understanding of your business objectives, we can look at the technologies available through our partners to identify a potential solution.
- UC & Collaboration - Mobile Devices and Mobility Management
Mobility Management is a critical consideration for organisations investing in mobility solutions including BYOD. A successful implementation requires a combination of processes, policies and tools. Firstly, understanding and identifying the key requirements and capabilities needed to support users and organisational needs is paramount before making implementation decisions.
- Configure – device settings, email and applications, policies, device and application restrictions
- Provision – simply and rapidly by enabling user self-service device enrolment and distributing configuration, policy and application packages in an automated, role-based way over-the-air
- Secure – devices, applications, the network and data by setting access policies, blacklisting and whitelisting applications, enabling application tunnels, enforcing security policies at the gateway, enabling content and context aware Mobile Data Leakage Prevention and providing Mobile Security Intelligence
- Support – users by remotely locating, locking and wiping devices in the event of loss or theft as well as remotely troubleshooting device and service issues
- Monitor – devices, infrastructure, service and telecom expenses
- Decommission – devices by identifying inactive devices and wiping or selectively wiping devices on employee departure
Damovo's Mobility Service platform provides organisations with comprehensive mobile lifecycle management. Our service provides for seamless activation, configuration and provisioning of mobile applications and services. It also offers real-time problem diagnostics, end-user care and security management, all on a diverse range of mobile services.
- Managed Connectivity - Mobile Broadband, Mobile Data and GSM Connectivity
- Data Networking - LAN, WAN and Wireless LAN
Network security needs to accommodate constantly changing threats. As enterprise mobility increases allowing employees to work from anywhere and on any device, the need to be able to deploy effective information management becomes vital to the security of an organisation. In a future of BYOD it will be essential to know who is accessing what data, when it's being accessed, where from and on what device. Damovo consider context-based policy management as a potential tool in this increasingly flexible working environment.
From supply-only to a fully outsourced solution, our services cover the spectrum of consultancy, design, and transition, through to support and ongoing optimisation.
Projects may need to be undertaken to support a BYOD deployment. An example could include extending or upgrading a client's wireless infrastructure. To successfully support client projects Damovo has a refined and proven implementation methodology. Our processes, coupled with the experience of our implementation team and their accreditations with our major vendor partners ensure any project we undertake is successfully completed.
Damovo ICT Support Services include:
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Availability Monitoring and Reporting
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Event Log Collection and Analysis
- Data Log and Archiving
- Data Backup and Restore
- Software Updates and Upgrades
- Patch Management
- Mobility Management
Damovo's ongoing optimisation services include:
- Capacity Monitoring and Reporting
- Network Health Check
- Traffic Monitoring and Trend Reporting
- Service Management
* Terms and Conditions apply, see below
- Workshops will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Location of the workshops is to be confirmed